Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Inspired Mother's Day


Mother's Day is coming this Sunday.  There are a couple mothers in my family to celebrate with so this is one design that I made. This one uses another stamp set that is on SU's retirement list.  The colors are from SCS Color Challenge 374 and the sketch is #92 that I found over at the Paper Players Challenge from last month.

It was a little tricky to color this image because it is a large solid stamp.  I used my Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip SU markers to color the stems, leaves and tops of the flowers.  I don't have a marker in Pacific Point so I used a drop of the re-inker and a blending pen to color the petals.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Inspired by Nature, Teeny Tiny Wishes - SU
Paper:  VV, Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, Pacific Point, DP
Ink:  Pacific Point, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Word Window Punch, Triple Layer Flower Punch, Border Punch, Corduroy Brad, Re-Inker, Blending Pen, Markers

4 comments:

BEE creative with Colleen said...

Hello Elizabeth, I love the colours you have used, also love this stamp shame it is on the retired list, just when I finally got around to buy it!!! May I CASE this for a workshop I am doing this Saturday? Have a great Mothers Day.
Colleen
scrapNcards.com

BEE creative with Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BEE creative with Colleen said...

Hey Elizabeth, have a look at what I did at the workshop,...come take a look when you have a minute. cheers
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, this is just beautiful. I love this image especially how you have done it in Pacific Point.